Re: Exporting files with accented characters

Manuel and Carl and Kari,

This is very useful information. Am I right in thinking that this is true:

If I want to create a Xy4 setup that can be used today by someone who needs accented characters,
then ANSIfied XyWrite is essential. Ordinary XyWrite simply won’t work because it
can’t share accented characters with anything else.

Manuel, if this is true, is there a straightforward way to create an ANSIfied Xy4 that will work in
DOSBox-X? I suppose that a setup that works in vDosPlus will also work in DOSBox-X? I’m happy
to do this for public consumption if it doesn’t involve hours of manual editing of keyboard
files but simply drops in new files?