Re: Looking for print manuals: xywrite 4 and NB 3/4 DOS and Signature

Kari,

Thank you very much for the XY4 quick reference pdf; just as a side note: I am using XY3+ and only
just started testing XY4 and I am having difficulties with simple things like double-line spacing on
the screen. XY3+ requires two settings LS and LF; however, there is no LF in XY4 I can find; I just
can�t figure out how to make lines double spaced on the screen in XY4 � this is one of
the reason I am looking for the print manuals.

Again, thank you very much for the quick reference scans.

Best,
Pawel

> On Jun 14, 2022, at 5:25 AM, Kari Eveli <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Pawel,
>
> Unfortunately not. I scanned the XY4 Quick Reference leaflet for you: https://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/Xy4_Quick_Ref.pdf
>
> Best regards,
>
> Kari Eveli
> LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
> lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> *** Lexitec Online ***
> Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
> Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
> Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/
>

>> Kari,
>> Thank you very much for sharing the links with me. Much appreciated.  One question: do you
have pdf version of the XY4 manual? Thank you.