Re: vdosplus keyboard anomaly

For what it's worth I never have keyboard problems with vDos and Win 10, though my vDos is far from being the most recent.

I now work mostly on the Mac with DosBox and am only just now thinking of going to the upgrade of the Ed Mend distro that was mentioned recently. I only want to know how to save my configuration, which only amounts to a few drive substitutions. I can't remember how I did that or what the files are called.

On Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at 3:32 PM Carl Distefano <cld@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Reply to note from Kari Eveli <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxxx> Tue, 16 Aug 2022
08:06:09 +0300

> If that is the case, modifying the keyboard file is necessary.

For what it's worth, I've tried many different Xy keyboard mods over
the years and none has worked.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx