Re: vdosplus keyboard anomaly

Reply to note from "John Paines" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
("vf200") Sat, 27 Aug 2022 15:13:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, John.

> when I exceed the time limit in xy3 -- for example, a repeated
> action such as next or previous word, with the alt key held down
> -- unstickkeys interrupts the action (as expected), but then
> performs an alt-1 command, which in this case is a save/get.

In your Xy keyboard file, do you have actions assigned to your bare Alt
keys? For example, in mine I have the following No Operation
assignments:

56=NO
98=NO

Try commenting out all such assignments in all tables, thus:

;; 56=NO
;; 98=NO

Let us know if this makes a difference. If not, we can try to come up
with a Plan B.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx