Re: Some U2 questions

Carl,
This is well put. We should remember that many of us are still using XyWrite 3+ or NB3 (like me). This is the audience that can discover the benefits of a more palatable and disentangled XyWrite 4 via the Service Pack and maybe graduate to U2 users some day. The big step is from Xy3 to Xy4, not U2.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/

Carl Distefano wrote:
There's a pristineness and clarity about them that makes them more manageable for users who may be new to XyWrite or to XyWrite 4, or who -- like most users in the target audience, I suspect -- normally work in a single code page, whichever it might be.