Re: U2 success (except XYCP)

Carl,
Thank you for those detailed instructions. I'm afraid I'll get things wrong, so the simple answer is this:
My XYWWWEB.U2 file is the one in this download, and I have not changed
or edited or modified in any way.

http://xywrite.org/xywwweb/XYWWEBU2.ZIP
When I use a file comparison tool, I see that the the file got some code appended to it when I ran Xy4, and the resulting file is here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9lelimuokb7wn2b/XYWWWEB.7z?dl=0
Because the sequence of commands in my file is exactly the same as the sequence of commands in the one you posted, you may be in a better position to see what is going wrong. I do hope this helps.