Conversion of Xy4 docs to Word problems

I'm having  trouble converting my Xy4 documents into the newest (2019) version of Word on a Mac. Can anyone supply a conversion program or instructions for importing?

In Word for Mac 2011 under Files/Open... I was able to click "Enable all files", open my Xy4 doc file with a menu that gave me the option of converting from "MS-DOS Text" or some other options. I could then paste as unformatted text into a preformatted template.

I cannot figure out a way to do the same in Word 2019, which I need to run under Ventura on my new MacBook. At least not without a lot of tidying up.

Thanks in advance, and a big thank you to everyone, Carl, Edward, et al, who have kept XyWrite viable through the vast changes in hardware, operating systems, et al. over the past two decades!
Lisa

Lisa Kleinholz
lkleinholz@xxxxxxxxx