Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS

Apologies for a late-night message with an irrelevant heading. That pointless header (meant for something else) was above this message, responding to Jon:

Jon,

That will teach me not to insist on fanatical precision in following my instructions. Ctrl-click and right-click both work in exactly the same way to display the contents of an app package. I've updated my page to specify both kinds of clicks. Thank you.