Re: Problem with ASPL

Dear Carl
I tried WSL last week and it is a marvel. The (relatively simple) linux programs I installed run from the windows start menu flawlessly. I think I have installed Aspell for linux but I don't have a graphical interface and it doesn't appear in the menu so I am not quite sure how to get at it. (I'm not used to the linux command line.)

Best wishes

Paul