Re: Using XyWrite file in Word and saving as text document

I do the same in Eudora: I transfer emails I want to have Xy deal with into
a separate mailbox and work with that.

> Unfortunately, Tbird stores the WHOLE inbox in one huge file.

Oy vay!  Surely you jest.  No?  But if you move a message from the
Inbox into a separate folder, is the source moved into a separate
file?  One file for each folder?  If so, you could filter incoming
messages containing XPLeNCODE ("b-gin [UNTITLED]") into a dedicated
folder, which would translate into a file of more manageable size
than the humongous Inbox file.  Just a thought.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx