Re: Drive Image--OT

I used IntelliMover v3.0-USB on my last two moves. Nice and easy for data, but it warned, at least this version, that programs sh/could not be moved but had to be reinstalled. I forget whether attempts to move programs simply won't work or that damage ensues. So, two months after being forced to buy a new computer, I'm still working on getting up to speed.
Judith: it sounds like DummyMover would be a better name for it. If it
doesn't spare
one all this work and angst, what's the point? I can use a copy command.

Regards,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx