Re: Drive Image--OT

J R FOX wrote:
I think Acronis may have another.
Acronis is branching out with all sorts of goodies, but the basic and original package, TrueImage, will create an image of your system and save it to a bootable CD. I haven't actually had to try a restore to that extent, but simply using it to roll back to a previous state (like GoBack and XP's System Restore) has worked. The danger, of course, is the unreliability of CDs (I just spent a frantic couple of hours searching backup CDs for a "lost" data file and finding several of them unreadable.; fortunately, the file eventually turned up on my hard drive after all!)

Patricia M. Godfrey