Re: Strange files...

 Thanks Robert. I've done as you suggested. I did notice
 them in the past, but it seems to me that there were not
 as many of them as lately, so I was not all that concerned.
 I just deleted them manually.

 At your leisure, what does the reference to KMD in the
 STARTUP.INT file line below do? I know what KMD is. I
 am only asking, why there?

 Again, thanks. Maben

-----