Subject: RE: XyWin on XP revisited
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 06:17:40 -0700
From: Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx

You can never get W98 First Edition (and NT4) to recognize USB ports. Only Second Edition, and I'm pretty sure it requires one of the service packs...which, of course, you can no longer get from MS. There used to be sites with full sets of updates for the old systems. But I couldn't tell you what they are.

-B

-----Original Message-----  From: Phillip Alder

Is there some way of updating the Win98 that I have? I would really like to be able to copy files in and out using a memory stick. At the moment, I have to use a 3.5 inch disk drive.

Thanks.

Phillip

--

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos.