Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:44:42 -0400
From: Michael Norman
Subject: Re: Hardware ID (was Completely Off-Topic)

  And your remark gives me a opening to call
for more XyWriters to try it.

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:34:39 -0400
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Harry Binswanger
Subject: Tame Pre-release 8

I've tried out Pre-release 8 of TameDOS with Xywrite and I think XyWriters will be really pleased with the results.

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta