Re: TAME [was: Hardware ID (was Completely Off-Topic)]

 I was very excited about the choice of fonts until I actually tried them.
Best is LUCIDA CONSOLE. Maybe COURIER. Dave Thomas says "Some of the far
east fonts are better, if you want a readable fixed space font with small
width."
What I got, with all but a few fonts--the ones ending in Che--was that the letters onscreen were a l l s p a c e d a p a r t .
Also, the thesaurus didn't pop up without putting on NumLock, which makes the right half of the keyboard unusable.

I get the Thesaurus, and I never have NumLock on.
Back to Tame 4.5d, unless someone knows which settings to tweak.
Lucida Console. And for the Thesaurus, in My Documents\Tame 5.1\Saved
Options\ [...]pif.view.tam check that you have this line:
NumberPadLock=off
Otherwise, what happens when you, with cursor on a word, execute FUNC SY manually? Does that bring up the Thesaurus?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx