Error Trapping

Hi Robt. --

I'm wondering if you or anyone else has written an "Error Stack" util. for XY
(ver.s 3.5x, 4.015+), a la the x'lint. Command Stack PMs. ? Something that
could capture several of them -- if need be -- to a file (or to a S/G, if such
happens to be pollable), in the order they occurred? I know that there was
some kinda commonly used trick for trapping a single error in a
routine-under-development, but what I'm asking about is different, I think.
The "last error" report that you could get from the master menu in 3.5x
couldn't help much if you needed to know exactly what went wrong three errors
ago.

Specifically, I'm trying to determine what are the errors I'm getting in the
course of a Startup.Int file's running. There are a good two or three of them,
probably relating to different things that are being loaded. At least one of
the errors are of the "Bad ___ ___ ___ " line variety. The problem is that
they whiz by far too fast to read at 66mhz., or even at 16mhz. for that
matter. The CM clears faster than one can blink. (The immediate instance
involves 3.55, but I've had very similar experience using 4.015+). All of the
files being loaded seem to be operational, so the errors can't have been
catastrophic. In the past, I've seen similar *looking* errors result in the
"loaded" files being non-operational.

Having d/l'd beaucoup XY-stuff over the years, I may even have this, if you or
one of the other XPL maestros wrote such a routine, but not even realize that I
have it. If you could tell me what to look for...

Thanks.