Tame Pre4

To XyWriters and David Thomas,
I have just tried pre-release 4, and it works well in most respects, but there are still some problems:
1. Changing the text size causes an almost-freeze-up: I was able to use
ctrl-q to Quit the program, but otherwise, couldn't get keys to work right
after text-size change (this was a problem in pre-3 as well, but not in
pre-2, which I've gone back to).
2. In my implementation, which is for a 50-line screen length, shelling to
DOS and returning leaves "phantom" lines of text at the bottom.
3. On launching Tame-Xy, the cursor comes up as small and unblinking. I
have to reset that manually with the Console (left-clicking on the
title-bar icon) each time. Ostensibly saving the settings, using the
Console, doesn't "stick." Nor is this fixed by putting into the
XyWrite.App.Tam file (in /Program Files/Tame 5.1/Settings):
; Tame Console
/TameConsole
	Enabled=on

 Cursor Display Options