Re[2]: insufficient memory msg

Carl: Your suggestion about launching Xy 4 with expanded memory of up to 4 megs
seemed to work for me only when I launched Xy 4 from the DOS prompt. To do so by
clicking on a Windows desktop icon, I believe I have to change the Expanded
Memory in Properties to 4096. I was unable to launch Xy 4 by changing the
Properties Program screen because it would not accept the Editor/e4000 without
the .exe.

Is any of this making sense?

Now that I'm into Properties, what can you tell me about the following
additional memory settings: Conventional Memory is set on Auto; Initial
Environment is set on Auto; Extended Memory is set at 1024 and the Uses HMA box
is checked; and the MS-DOS-Protected Memory is set on Auto.

Jim Eberle
jeberle@xxxxxxxx