Re: printing and print spooler

≪	For Xy 4.017 DOS I have a HP Deskjet 500 printer with an expanded
memory card inside. I am looking for a way to tell Xy this, but the
manuals give little information. Am I able to modify my printer file in
some way? ≫ --jloud@xxxxxxxx

I have an HPDJ 660C -- not a 500. That said, I don't see what point extra memory
serves. It's not like a Laser, which has to interpret a whole page worth of
code before it can spit out the piece of paper; the DJ appears to print each
character, or perhaps line, as it receives the data from the computer. Seems to
me that you don't need a very large buffer to do that. But what do I know...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx