Missing U2 routine

I;ve probably gotten this all mixed up, but...
Harry's attempt to create a leaner and meaner hardcode.pm for me bombed on CLEARSGTS, which his .pm called and which is NOT in my U2. A couple of references to it are, but no such frame. Then I started looking at my older versions of U2, and the same thing: it was mentioned, but never actually occurred. The CRG mentions a NATIVe Xy command, clrsgt, but CLEARSGTS is not there. What gives?
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx