Re: Xydos to email

I've posted a couple of times an XPL prog. that captures either the whole
file or a highlighted part of it and sends it to Notepad - automatically
converting to RTF on the way. Once in Notepad, you can highlight (Crtl+A) and
copy (Ctrl+C) and paste anywhere. Or, if your mail prog supports the Send
item on the File menu, just send directly from Notepad.

I'll send it again if it's not accessible at xywwweb or in the archives.
Tim Baehr