xy/Win and Winfax Lite

Hi, just started using Xy/Win 4.12 again after a long time.
Am using Win95 and ATM 4.0, no MS PostScript driver --
Adobe PS (which means no fonts have to listed in
system.ini). I noticed that Xy/Win uses the correct
fonts when I print to a Lexmark Optra S, and also
when I print to Microsoft Fax, but does NOT use
the correct fonts when I print to WinFax Lite (neither
on screen nor in the fax). Can anyone tell me why this
is, and what, if anything, I can do? Many thanks, Bill.

Bill Troop / PC Graphics & Video/MacWeek/DTP Journal/NT Studio
POB 1618
31 Abrahams Landing Road
Amagansett, NY 11930-1618
Tel 516 267 9730 Telecopy 516 267 6965