Re: waking up

Hi Harry,
Thanks for your response but did you say that the file must be unformatted?
No bold, no underlining, no particular font sizes or choices, nothing?
No, you can put in HTML tags okay, just not XyWrite-specific tags (like
).
If you're using HTML, you may need to begin each post with  and end
it with . Experiment a little and send stuff to yourself.

Tell me if I've misunderstood you, but you seemed
to say that it had to be straight ascii text.

I was thinking straight ascii, but if you know HTML you can use that.

Sorry to be so long in responding.

--Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx