Re: XY in DosBox (XP) -- come again?

** Reply to message from "Yo Intl."  on Sun, 11 Apr 2004
11:45:50 +0900

>>> Surely there are a couple of other factors than just good old class warfare
and
>>> politically correct Bush bashing?

>>Family feuding? Ignorance? Arrogance? Narcissism?

> All those are hardly unknown -- last but not least among those politicians who
> are adored by the fashionable crowd at any given moment.
> But have you tried keywords like 9/11, Wolfowitz, Democratic Domino Theorie, UN
> resolutions, Iraq Regime Change Act, no-fly zones?
> I am all for bashing, but there should at least be a smidgen of context and intelligence.

Come on, Rene. The context was the notion of "glory" in the ancient world, and
continuities of mindset to the present. Not modern politics. The relevance of
Wolfowitz is -- what, exactly? And if Wolfowitz, why not Shinseki? Isn't he
the General who said "We are the Crusaders. We're going to be the first
Western, Christian, pro-Israeli, invading and occupying army of a Muslim holy
land. What part of that does Bush and Rumsfeld not understand?" Quote Mark
Shields.

But wait a minute: if I repeat that in my "sig", then it is not part of "the
message", right? In each and every Email -- hundreds and hundreds of them --
you inflicted your partisan political positions upon us, with mind-numbing
repetition. So now you suggest that your surreptitious "sigs" were somehow
accidental, unintended? Not to be taken seriously? Not subject to comment,
because not part of "the message"? Sure. Right.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx