Re: Xywwweb

I agree it would be nice to have everything in one place... I also
know that sometimes web pages cost more by number of downloads or by
size. And the web advantage is clear, since its easier to navigate
and read the explanations about what the files do.

  I for one would be willing to pay a subscription fee to the site if
it had everything on it -- the very first page on the web I'd ever be
willing to pay for. I stopped doing NYTIMES crosswords cause they
added a fee.

  Or maybe, TTG group would want to support the page by advertising
on it. :) Tis the least they could do, since you guys are providing
the only form of upgrades available to their core users
Sherry@xxxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''