Re: Edit multiple copies of a file

At 01:11 AM 4/14/97 EST, you wrote:
>A feature that's been on my wish list for some time is the facility to
>edit two or more copies of the same file in different windows, so that
>all windows are updated whenever changes are SAved in any one of them.

A great idea, Carl. The key is the last line. Xy4 prevents multi-opens
because they didn't think of that trick. Your pgm (I haven't tried it yet,
so I'm assuming) would allow one to keep two portions of a longish article
onscreen at once and not have to worry about overwriting the desired version.

Thanks!

Regards,
Harry

Harry Binswanger