Re: xy3-spain to xy4-uweb119

Robert Holmgren wrote:

Why is that necessary? The Spanish edition of Xy3 doesn't use ordinary
guillemets 174 and 175? Please send me one of these Spanish Xy3 files, so I
can see what you are talking about. I don't understand what the need is for
"conversion". I never converted any of my Xy3 files for Xy4. Xy4 understands
Xy3 files just fine -- except for PrinTer () commands.

Robert,
The problem is not related to guillemets. When you call Spanish Xy3 files in Xy4, the problem is due to the name of the commands between gillemets! Just an example: bold is NE and MDBO MONE, HY1 is GN2 and so on. Every command is translated!
Manuel Castelao