TAMEd XY4: Right fonts, wrong place

This one's probably for Michael Norman. I've been using your tweaked TAME 5.1.

On one computer I've been trying to get a good-looking primary font--I have a bunch of monospace
fonts installed that are changeable on my other computers. On this one, despite the many fonts
listed, what shows up on the XY page is one of about three fonts--except, strangely, for the command
lines, which show the font I want to compose in. That is, C:\XY on the upper left, Done, etc. show
up in the proper font.

Any thoughts?

Jon Pareles