Re: Don't get the virus... I did

I agree with you, Leslie. I have friends (including my 81 year old
father) who think it is the epitome of coolness to send me the latest
smutty humor via Email. I have to be careful, because as a Federal
Bureaucrat I am loathe to download a smutty .GIF file on my office PC.
Usually I just forward them to my NON-office Email account, where I
can pick them out from the get rich quick and "click here for xxxx"
messages that pile up there.

Steve

≪< Leslie Bialler  5/ 5 10:27a ≫>

May I suggest this to you all? We all have cyberfriends who seem to
have nothing
to do but send "joke of the day" messages to everybody on their
address books. I
propose that, even at the risk of offending them, you ask them to
cease and
desist forthwith or at minimum remove your name from their book?

OK. Rant over.

On with the dance.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
New Address:
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)