Startup in NB70.b

I wanted to pass this -- From J-P Takala on the NB list -- on to those
here who are experimenting with NB. Robert has an earlier post about NB.INI
and its role in startup. I've been trying various combinations of commands
and functions in NBSTART.INT. Most of them have not worked, and perhaps
what follows helps to explain why:
Well, my hunch is that NBMAIN-S.AUX is the *real* NBSTART.INT of today.
It is the last one of the .aux files that NB.INI mentions -- and while
the others are LOADed this is RUN. BX (dir) also works -- at least when
appended as the last thing of otherwise unedited -s.aux.

j-p takala

Micheal Norman