Re: new U2

Robert wrote:
Maybe you have an old PKUNZIP?

It's as of February 1993--how much more au courant can one be?
 I attach shareware v2.50 to this msg.
Didn't come through, but no matter--I went and got info-zip. Apparently, as
you suggested, the unzipping needs to create some directories. I don't
think it matters in the end, because I have all the files (in whatever
directories).

Re XY4.DLG and Stack:
What's important is that you insert in DLG the
frame that redirects calls to $S and $E to U2. You'll find that frame in
XYWWWEB.INF, at Help frame {Stack}.

Here's what I find in the vicinity of {Stack} in the .INF file:

{$S,$E,stack.int,stack} Stack v3.3 implemented for U2
{stack} Save the Stack to "MY.STK" in EDITOR's directory (For Users of STACK Only)
Of course, including that in DLG did nothing (because those aren't frames,
as far as I can tell.}
After LH-ing the new dialogue box and the new U2, $E no longer worked. So I
tried, as a test of what I'm supposed to put in DLG, putting in, at the top:
{{5$E}}
<02>JM 2.$EQ2 <02>

(See--I'm "struggling.")
No dice. And, yes, I fixed the startup.int to be JM 2.stack.intQ2 and I've added the NOs to the kbd file.

Re Readme.1st:
Example: CAll README.1ST into a window. *Clear* the CMline (empty!). Put
your cursor on top of the phrase "Help for Help" on the first page. Hit your
.
Nada, zip, nichts, zilch. I have a faint recollection that when this
feature of jumping re help screens (if that's what it is) was originally
added, I may have given up on implementing it.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx