Re: dosemu vs. dosbox

Paul Lagasse wrote:

>With kystp in place, what setting are you using?

I have rawkeyboard set on -- I think just to make certain that XyW can access the
keyboard as it sees fit, though likely I got the idea from the WordPerfect/DE page
or someplace else.

thanks for the quite valuable font tips. I generated the list of fonts as you
suggested, and came up with -- dunno, nearly a hundred -- very few of the ones I
tried seemed useful, but nearly all had some entertainment value, sometimes only
just mystery. some of them (kochi-gothic, I think?) looked pretty nice, but the
spacing seemed off. at the moment, vga11x19 suits me just fine, but I may be up
for something more adventurous down the road.

-rafe