Re: TAME Pre8

There must me a programmer's logic to all this. Rather like some aspects of grammar, I suspect. You can move Xywrite.app.tam to [D:][\XY4].
I'm slightly flummoxed by all the files in all the directories, all with
settings that influence what you see. For the users, it should all be in
one file. One. Here's a list of files I know about that might or might not
be relevant:

In My Documents\Tame 5.1:
 Editor.pif.tam
 Xy 1.pif.tam
In its subdirectory SavedOptions
 default.pif.view.tam
 Editor.pif.view.tam
 Xy 1.pif.view.tam
 Xy General.pif.view.tam
 Xy.pif.view.tam
In Program Files\Tame 5.1\AppSupport\XyWrite:
 DropFiles.Option.tam
 Tamestyl.doc
 TextStyles.Auto.Setup.tam
 TextStyles.MakeDoc.Setup.tam
In Program Files\Tame 5.1\Settings:
 XyWrite.app.tam
 Editor.exe.tam
In Program Files\Tame 5.1\Settings\Templates:
 Editor.exe.tam
 XyWrite.App.tam
 XyWrite.app.UserOptions.template.tam

A little baroque, no?