Re: TAME Pre8

At 01:58 PM 10/3/2006, :
Since TAME -- a working version of TAME -- is so vital to my daily output, I'm careful to preserve the two main settings files -- _default.pif.view-tam and Xywrite.app.tam.

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Great names, huh ?. And why are they in two widely scattered directories? And why is one under My documents (of all things)?
There must me a programmer's logic to all this. Rather like some
aspects of grammar, I suspect. You can move Xywrite.app.tam to [D:][\XY4].
Michael Norman