Re: Cannot Load Printer

Carl is correct in is recoginition of the problem - I still have not
heard back from LEXMARK - will give them another day or two.
 BYW: this printer config is for our summer vacation home; we'll be
here for anothe month and then back to our "normal" abode. If I can't
use Lexmark with XYWIN while here, I've stated transfering XY data to
HTML format for printing while here and when we leave here, I'll
uninstall Lexmark an "HOPE AND PRAY" that everything returns to norml.
 Will let the list know as things progress
Dick