Re: Threading (Message-ID:)

** Reply to message from Patricia M Godfrey  on Tue, 24 Dec
2002 16:14:04 -0500

> I cannot save all of a day's postings to one text file in my XyInfo
> folder. I must either say each posting separately, or open a text file in
> Xy or EditPad before a session, then copy and paste each posting to it
> and then save it. That is a royal pain.

Surely Juno has filters, which look at a selected header, e.g. To or From, and
steer incoming messages to appropriate "folders" (subdirectories of your main
Inbox) accordingly -- great for classifying incoming mail. Thus, if any msg
comes from CCAT, it goes directly into XyInfo. When you point your mail reader
at XyInfo, you see only XyWrite msgs.

Every Emailer has filters. If Juno is the exception, then you should consider
a different Email client, like Polarbar (copyleft freeware, truly excellent
quality).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx