XyWin Screen Font, Draft Mode Sender: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx

Does anyone know how to associate Windows screen fonts (Terminal, etc.) with
the various attributes in XyWrite Draft/Edit display mode?

When installed, XyWin used Terminal, along with the bold, italic and underlined
versions thereof, to display text in non-wysiwyg modes.

But the other day I installed an upgraded video driver (Number Nine XGE), and
for some reason, the display faces in XyWrite Draft mode changed. I now still
get Terminal for normal text. But when I boldface or underline or italicize, or
a combination thereof, the text switches to something that looks like MS-DOS
CP437, in a very squishy condensation that makes M's and W's look almost alike.
Nothing in the XyWrite Help files or user manual (ugh) give any hint of how to
adjust these preferences.

Grateful for advice.