Misc. ?S

Hi Robert --

I left a note in your mailbox on CI$ a while back, and my guess is that it has
aged out of existence by now, unread. Regardless of the venue, that seems to
be a recurrent pattern in our communications. You seem to be a moving target
that disappears for extended periods of time . . . .

Anyway, I have a few questions for you.

1) Has ORBIS shaped up yet to the point that you can endorse it?
  I know that there had been problems with it.

2) You recently mentioned the Hobbes shareware (CD) for OS/2. I
  gather this is a highly recommended acquisition. Are there any
  other related items that are good bets for an OS/2 system?

3) Is there any status change re some of the more famous bugs you and
  others have identified here, such as the one with Chain Printing?
  Since the Co. does not i.d. what has been fixed between revisions,
  we have no way of knowing about this other than anecdotal reports.