Re: Postscript printing, wrong margins

Kari,

I have no excuse for it, but this question remains a matter of interest.  One xy3 postscript .prn file appears to offer Garamond support, but its width tables reference the TR table and what it produces is Palatino (with incorrect margins, as expected).  I did install Garamond No. 8 but that's made no difference, the driver still doesn't produce Garamond.

Any obvious solution to getting this font through PS?  Most of the xy3 PS print files, including Apple's, don't offer support for Garamond.  So maybe there's a reason?  Anyway, thanks, it's an idle inquiry at best....

From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 1:36 AM
Subject: Re: Postscript printing, wrong margins

John,

This sounds like wrong width values (or maybe a font substitution issue,
do you have Adobe Garamond installed?). I have TrueType Monotype
Garamond on my system (I think this is from MS installation).
Ghostscript has URW++ Garamond No. 8. You must have rigth width values
and fonts installed to get correct printer output.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx