Re: TAME and TIME

But taking any action, such as a DIR command, resynchronizes it.
I have noticed this behavior with XyWrite ever since using XP. Most
typically, it happens when you go into suspend or hibernate on a laptop. In
a way, it's handy: you can tell what time you stopped working, or whatever.
As stated, virtually any command resynchronizes the clock. Anyway, I don't
think that TAME can be blamed for this, as I haven't been using it.