RE: Using XyWrite with XP OS

Here's are page that tells you everything you need to know about dual
monitoring (although it doesn't mention the splitter that Harry found...with
which, I suspect, you'd get the same image on both screens).

http://www.geeks.com/pix/techtips-AUG18-05.htm

B.H.

   ) If you have "a" port for an external monitor on your laptop
   ) (I do too, I think everybody does, and I use mine -- for one
external
   ) monitor), how do you connect
   ) two external monitors? Daisy chain them somehow?
   )
   ) Robert Holmgren