Re: non-xyW keyboard remapper

Whoops, and again duh. My apologies to everyone who
tried the page that has the non-xyW keyboard remapper
info and got popped back to escape.com, with special
thanks to those who took the trouble to alert me.
Right link, wrong permissions. After I uploaded
a revise, I forgot to chmod.

The D-Systems KR keyboard remapper link is
	http://www.kurt.hu/~marczi/keyboard_main.html
You can find some comments on that remapper and
GDG Systems' more sophisticated KeyGO by clicking
the xyWrite link top left at the url in my sig.
That link is http://www.escape.com/~yesss/_xypro.html--
but if you go there directly you bypass a chance
to read Wolfgang's delightful adventures with
Gonbei. ... Ciao. 		--a

	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: