Re: Smartset 2.5

Jim Besser:

I assume that to download SMARTSET 2.5 you gave an FTP command,
logged on as anonymous, and gave your real name as password. The
next step is to get to the right directory. In this case the
directory below the one you begin in is, as usual, named pub, so
cd pub will get you there. Then what I usually do is ask for a
directory dir and see if the directory I am looking for is
listed, or if not, I change to the most likely one and try again.
 In this case it is, so I do cd eaan and I'm in business.

For future reference, once you are logged on, cd pub/eaan will
do it.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania