Re: Re Tame 5.7 etc

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Patricia wrote:
If I set SL (in properties and in Xy defaults) to 43 lines, 38 are all that display on the part of the screen where one's data file is typed and displayed.
My results are 41 lines. I don't use a ruler line, so that means 2 are
deducted. This is 41 lines in Tame-Xy4, under XP, in windowed mode (not
maximized). Screenshot attached.
Well, I don't use Tame, so we don't know whether that's what
enables the more accurate line count or whether, as I suspect,
the VGA BIOS plays a large role in determining how many lines one
can get with various SL settings (in both Xy and Properties). I
run windowed too.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx