Re: Win-style undo? and windows keyboard

I ALWAYS use kernel toys to get control back to where caps lock is...
(unless on a Toshiba laptop which does it in hardware) ... sadly there is
no way of nulling values, and the remap doesn't seem to work perfectly on
the right function keys. Isn't NT supposed to have better keyboard control?
Which reminds me ... I ask again, ... anyway to
switch caps lock/OPTION keys when working with
XyDOS on Mac under PC emulation? The Kernel Toys
DON'T work under Mac/PC emulation that I know of -- that is, the keyboard
stuff. The other stuff seems to work fine.