Re: DIR not working right

Harry, you don't say which platform, in this instance, you're running Xy4
from. I had a similar problem when I ran Xy4 under VirtualBox using
either W2K or XP as the intermediary. If it hadn't been for that, I would
have stayed with VirtualBox. The problem doesn't exist under VMware. I
have not yet filed a bug report with VirtualBox.