Starry-Eyed

  Wonderful news! Star Division, the creators of StarWriter (part of
Star Office) has announced that they are porting their whole Star Office
(which outsells everything else in Europe) to Linux and giving it away
free. This is totally amazing -- I would gladly pay the market price for
a Linux version of StarWriter. Can we expect TTG to follow suite (pun
intended)?? Heck, I would gladly pay the market price for a Linux version
of XY -- but if Starwriter is free (and it's amazingly nice in OS/2 --
better than Describe or anything else), what's a fellow to do?

Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx http://www.uwm.edu/~hseaver
"Facts an' facts, an' t'ings an' t'ings: dem's all a lotta fockin'
bullshit. Hear me! Dere is no truth but de one truth, an' that is
de truth of Jah Rastafari."  -- Sir Robert Marley, 1978
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1996. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.