Re: DosBox 063 on Mac G4

flash wrote:
2) Entering formatting commands, such as «MDRV», in the text body sends
the DosBox into a tizzy. Has anyone else a clue what is going on?
It's probably a function of the fact that Macs have always used ANSI--or something other than ASCII--for anything above 265, or maybe even 128. Those formatting chevrons are probably the culprits. I know that when I've had to exchange files with Mac useres, even an e aigu can cause chaos. I should think it might be worth posting to the Open Source lists to see if it can be fixed; obviously the Wintel Virtual Machine has sprung a leak.
Patricia M. Godfrey