Excel to XY--solved

Thanks to all for weighing in on my sharing-violation error
message when trying to save edited, converted Excel files in
Xydos.

Turns out nothing was "protected" at the sender end, but
Excel on my computer wouldn't let go of the Xy files.

Closing Excel before trying to save the xy file works, as
does renaming the xy file if I chose to keep the Excel file
open.

Once again, you've made my work life just that much saner.

And a belated congratulations to Sherry.

Judith Davidsen